95.7 “The Wolf” is:
- One of Fredericton’s newest community based radio stations
- playing a “Rock-N-Blues” musical format.
- We serve the greater Fredericton area from Kingsclear to Oromocto and,
- Marysville to New Maryland. We also broadcast to Woodstock on 107.7 FM.
95.7 “The Wolf” uses:
- the latest technology providing a crisp, clear sound
- professionally produced programming, such as:
- At The Crossroads, Beale Street Caravan,
- Blues Deluxe, Roadhouse,
- The Blues Own,
- Confessing the Blues,
- Smokestack Lightnin’,
- Elwood Blues and the Bluesmobile, Killer Tunes with Ross Neilsen,
- The Blues Cruise,
- Sunday Morning Spirits,
- The Storytellers,
- The “Energy” Hour,
- Tribal Trails and other local and nationally syndicated shows.
15 TO 65…
- Expensive tastes and high disposable income;
- Well educated with post-secondary education;
- Progressive thinkers and trendsetters;
- Very socially and physically active;
We offer a unique advertising opportunity for your business
- We reach a wide audience within the Fredericton and Woodstock surrounding areas.
- We rank 6th in Fredericton’s 13 radio station market
- Broadcaste to:
- 125,000 listeners in the greater Fredericton area,
- 9,500 in a 30 km radius of Woodstock.
We broadcaste on
- 95.7 FM
- 107.7 FM
- Rogers Digital Cable, Ch. #947
We also stream live on the Internet 24/7 at: www.957thewolf.ca
95.7 “The Wolf” provides a variety of promotional packages and sponsorship opportunities, including news, weather, and syndicated feature shows. We are also able to provide live, phone, and remote broadcasts for your special events and promotions.